What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A government job application software system
- Learn tips and strategies regarding how to build a relationship with the panel well before the interview
- Create a complete selection criteria application in a fraction of the time it normally would take
- Quickly outline in clear and compelling language your experience including practical examples
- Easily create an application that clearly showcases your strengths, skills and experience
- Save yourself hours of unnecessary pain and frustration
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Selection Criteria Writer scores 71.36/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.selectioncriteriawriter.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was AUD59.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: selectioncriteriawriter.com you’ll also be taken through to selectioncriteriawriter.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)